Monthly Caregiver Workshop (Times & Locations)
- Join us In-Person on the 3rd Thursday of the Month Gwinnett County from 10:00am -11:00am
- Join us In-Person on the 1st Monday of the Month North Fulton from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Join us In-Person on the 2nd Tuesday of the Month in Peachtree City from 10:00am – 11:00am
- Join us In-Person on the 3rd Thursday of the Month in Atlanta from 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Join us on Zoom on the 3rd Friday of each Month from 10:00am – 11:00am
If you are a caregiver in search of support and encouragement, this is the place for you.
“Therefore encourage one another and build another up, just as you are doing.”– 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Medicare Updates for 2024 Online Seminar
- October 5th from 6:30pm-8:00 pm
“Be prepared for open enrollment! Come learn about reviewing your
medications and how to choose the best plan for you!”
Provisions Senior Seminars (Classes Offered)
Four 30 minute classes: followed by Q/A session
Senior Care Options
What are the levels of senior care and when will my loved one need each level? We will cover the levels of senior care and what options do families have for aging at home or moving into a senior living community. Information includes costs and what payor sources pay for the care.
When is it Time to Move?
What are the reasons most folks delay moving out of their homes? How does this impact their available options on admission criteria and costs? Seminar includes information about Medicare benefits and licensing of facilities.
Seven Dimensions of Wellness/Benefits of Community Living
We explore the seven dimensions of wellness and its impact on the aging process. We discuss the benefits of living in a senior community versus living at home. Information includes statistics that show longer and improved quality of life for older adults that have access to all dimensions of wellness.
Every journey of caregiving is unique . Get equipped with information on how to best approach the huge task of caring for your loved one and how to avoid the pitfalls. Information includes resources and support for caregivers, home safety information and family dynamics strategies. Additional resources are available for those caring for someone with dementia.