Samaritan Training was developed in response to a large need in our Senior community. There are many companies and organizations serving our senior population in need of a training program for on-boarding staff and volunteers. We are invested enhancing their experience with you. Our program educates and equips trainees on the specific needs of seniors, tools, and best practices.
The knowledge, experience, and passion for serving the Senior community are only as effective as our ability to communicate them. Better understanding the population we served, better channels the talents of staff and volunteers. Our training will set your company apart from competitors, or as an organization, optimize your outreach and services in pursuit of greater funding. You are our partners and resources in the community. Our passion for serving Seniors is magnified by helping others serve them better too.
You have only one opportunity to make a first impression. Does your staff leave one that has the customer feeling valued and understood?
Questions to Consider
- How do you preserve the privacy and dignity of the seniors you serve?
- Who are the generations we serve, and what are the events that shape their perspective?
- What are effective communication strategies for reaching those with dementia or Alzheimer’s?
- How well do your staff and volunteers understand the body and mind of the seniors they serve?
Our 3-Hour Training Covers:
- Customer Service Principles
- Effective Communications with Older Adults
- Levels of Care and Care Environments
- Family Dynamics / Advocacy
- Senior: Body and Mind
- Protecting Privacy and Regulations
Call Us Today to Book a Training for Your Team!
Call 1-888-979-8783, ext. 6
Learn more about our Senior Care Services…